Saturday, October 13, 2007

SadSack is home !


The vet said that they would not remove the tumors or
his teeth, because she didn't think that his little body could
take the stress. She did however say that if I find that he has
any trouble urinating, that she would neuter him (free of charge)
She wants me to bring him back next Wednesday, because
although she knows that the blood tests came back negative,
the technician forgot to write it in his chart, and unless it's
written in his chart.....she will have to re-test him...*sigh*
As soon as we got him home, he went straight to the door,
and sat there with his nose pressed against it....poor little thing.
But the vet said that he could NOT go out, so he is here inside to stay.
His body looks like it has filled out a bit more and he looks a
little more spry. I don't think he will like staying in the bathroom anymore.
I had a such a hard time trying to coax him to go into the bathroom,
that hubby took a towel, and picked him up, and brought him in.
I have patted his head (which was really nice) but after a while
he started to growl..... just letting me know that he had had enough.
So I guess we will just have to wait and see if he settles down
in here again. He seemed very content, before I brought him to the
vet's, and now he just wants to go out...eeek !
The vet told me several times that he is very old....but wouldn't commit
to an average age, and that he might not be around for very much longer.
At least when he does leave us, I will know that we gave him lots of love,
a full belly and a warm place to sleep, for however long he stayed
with us.

No comments: